Use of personal data
The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains how and why we use your personal data, what your rights are regarding your data, to whom your data are transmitted and the website’s policy regarding cookie files. Personal data refers to any data that may identify a user: name, first name, age, postal address, email address, geographical location, IP address, etc.
How and why we collect your personal data
- information about your computer, including your IP address, your geographical location, the browser type and version, and operating system ;
- information that you enter when you register with our website or when you agree to receive our emails or newsletter, such as your email address ;
- information about your visits and use of our website, such as the referral source, length of visit, page views, and navigation paths ;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it ;
- information related to your purchases and / or services you use, or transaction you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, bank details and / or your credit card details ;
- information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, for example, data related to comments.
All such personal data are collected and processed in order to:
- administer our website and our business ;
- enable your use of the services available on our website ;
- send you or return the products or services purchased on our website ;
- send you invoices, payment reminders and collect payments from you ;
- send you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time) ;
- send you our promotional offers by email (you can ask to stop sending these offers simply by asking us in response to one of these emails).
Your rights on your personal data
If you have an account or have left comments on our site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data that we have about you, including the ones you have provided us. You can also request modification, update or deletion of your personal data. This does not take into account the data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes. The personal data collected as part of the services offered by www.greenypaw.com are processed according to secure protocols and allow us to manage requests received in computer applications. For any information, you can contact us by email at greenypaw [a] gmail.com.
When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
An anonymized channel created from your email address (also known as hash) can be sent to the Gravatar service to check if you are using it. The privacy clauses of the Gravatar service are available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After validation of your comment, your profile picture will be visible publicly next to your comment.
If you are a registered user and you upload images to the website, we advise you to avoid uploading images containing EXIF GPS coordinates. Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these images.
Who do we send your personal data to ?
Your data is never passed on to third parties outside the strict framework of their use for our business and marketing needs.
The site integrates social network buttons, allowing you to share your activity on the website. Cookies from these social networks are therefore likely to be stored on your computer when you use these features.
If you submit a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, email address and website in cookies. It’s only for your comfort so you do not have to enter this information if you post another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and log into this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you sign in, we’ll set up a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “remember me”, your cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
By modifying or publishing a publication, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the publication you just edited. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles …). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor visited that other site.
Statistics and audience measurements
The site Greeny Paw is hosted by ovh.net (www.ovh.com), whose head office is located at this address: 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France.
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
Storage time of your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This will automatically recognize and approve the following comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if it is possible), we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, modify, or delete their personal information at any time (except their username). The website’s managers can also view and edit these informations.